Anchors and Constraints Question

Is it possible, through some combination of anchors and/or constraints, the
force a form to maintain its proportions?  That is, suppose the form starts
out at 640x480 (i.e. 4x3) can I keep those minimums and also maintain the
4x3 shape?

thanks,

James

Re:Anchors and Constraints Question

In article <7tffl5$r...@forums.borland.com>, James A. Schulz wrote:
> Is it possible, through some combination of anchors and/or constraints, the
> force a form to maintain its proportions?  That is, suppose the form starts
> out at 640x480 (i.e. 4x3) can I keep those minimums and also maintain the
> 4x3 shape?

You cannot do it through the properties but you should be able enforce your
limitations by handling the WM_SIZING message. See win32.hlp.