Edit Mask Problem

--------------B0F2EE0C3D8864FECB6B2230

Hello,

I am having a problem with the input mask feature in Delphi 1,2, and 3.
Every time I add an input mask to a control, it works fine except when
they user tries to delete his/her entry.  They will continuously keep
getting the message "Error, you entered an illegal character."  This
forces the user to make any entry before jumping to the next field.  The
problem occurs whenever I use the "Short Time" or "Short Date" input
masks.  Is there a way to avoid this problem?  It is really a annoying
for the user to enter a time with a colon.  I am in definite need to use
this feature in a grid!

Thank you for your help,

Cheers/Amjad

--------------B0F2EE0C3D8864FECB6B2230

begin:          vcard
fn:             Amjad Hanouneh
n:              Hanouneh;Amjad
org:            Nassar Investment Company Ltd.
adr:            Bethlehem Rd.;;P.O. Box 620;Bethlehem;West Bank;;
email;internet: n...@p-ol.com
title:          Computer IS Manager
tel;work:       972-2-74-4061
tel;fax:        972-2-74-3342