Sound in Databases using Media Player

I wan't to put sound into a database using Media Player
can anyone give me tips or suggestions.

Thanx,

Shawn

P.S: Is it possible to get a photo from Media Player into a database without
having to use a file?

Re:Sound in Databases using Media Player

In article <71cb3b$l...@forums.borland.com>, "Shawn Oberem"

Check our www.fredsterware.com for a component

> Shawn

> P.S: Is it possible to get a photo from Media Player into a database
> without
> having to use a file?

<Snip>
       OpenDialog1.DefaultExt := GraphicExtension(TGraphic);
       OpenDialog1.Filter     := GraphicFilter(TGraphic);
       If OpenDialog1.Execute then
         With mainfrm.tbPicCount do
         begin
           tmpBmp := TPicture.Create;
           Try
             tmpBmp.LoadFromFile(OpenDialog1.FileName);
             Edit;
             // We can simply convert the graphic by assigning graphic
to bitmap              DBImage1.Picture.Bitmap.Assign(tmpBmp.Graphic);
             Post;
           Finally
             tmpBmp.Free;