Help? I am looking an example of an ODBC front end in CB4

I want to setup a front end to SQL server 6.5 with CB4. (i know i should use
VB..)
Alos, Is it easy to make a COM object of a CBuilder application?
Thank you...
shane

Re:Help? I am looking an example of an ODBC front end in CB4

> I want to setup a front end to SQL server 6.5 with CB4...
> ...Is it easy to make a COM object of a CBuilder application?

You'd probably do better posting that message in a news group where
C++ Builder is covered.  You can tell the groups by 'cppbuilder' in the
name.  One of these might be a good place to put your message:

  borland.public.cppbuilder.database
  borland.public.cppbuilder.database.sqlservers

.  Ed

Re:Help? I am looking an example of an ODBC front end in CB4

Ed,
thankyou,
i have my people on it!
shane
> You'd probably do better posting that message in a news group where
> C++ Builder is covered.  You can tell the groups by 'cppbuilder' in the
> name.  One of these might be a good place to put your message:

>   borland.public.cppbuilder.database
>   borland.public.cppbuilder.database.sqlservers

> .  Ed

Other Threads