Q: DOS CRT unit doesn't work on Intel Cerelon?

Please help me. I want to use CRT unit for my DOS Turbo Pascal.
I use Cerelon 400 + Windows98SE. But CRT works fine on
Pentium133+Win98SE and PentiumII+Win2000.
What I found is that the properties of Turbo.exe in Memory tab states
that "the computer is not configured for expanded memory in MS-DOS
sessions" and in detail "Third-party memory-management software has not
been configured for expanded memory. Consult the product documentation
for instructions on how to enable expanded memery". How can I solve this
problem?
Thanks for your help.
Please reply directly to me.

Re:Q: DOS CRT unit doesn't work on Intel Cerelon?

 In message <39D2247B.C3775...@math.uiuc.edu>, Wacharin Wichiramala
 <wichi...@math.uiuc.edu> writes

>Please help me. I want to use CRT unit for my DOS Turbo Pascal.
>I use Cerelon 400 + Windows98SE. But CRT works fine on
>Pentium133+Win98SE and PentiumII+Win2000.

 *Sigh* Please read before writing, it saves us all time. Info:

 Mini-FAQ posted weekly lists this. Copies in the newsgroup and at
                http://www.pedt.serve.net.uk/faq/clpb-faq.txt
                http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/clpb-faq.txt
                ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/doc-net/faqclpb.zip

 Also Timo Salmi's FAQ - monthly pointer posted in clpb
                ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
                See #124

>What I found is that the properties of Turbo.exe in Memory tab states
>that "the computer is not configured for expanded memory in MS-DOS
>sessions" and in detail "Third-party memory-management software has not
>been configured for expanded memory. Consult the product documentation
>for instructions on how to enable expanded memery".

 This has nothing to do with the problem.

>Please reply directly to me.

 This is a public newsgroup not a private consultation chamber - if you
 post here asking for help then please have the courtesy to hang around
 to read the answers.
--
Pedt

Re:Q: DOS CRT unit doesn't work on Intel Cerelon?

In article <Xhkz8wDELj05E...@signpost-design.co.uk>,
Pedt Scragg  <p...@signpost-design.co.uk> wrote:
: In message <39D2247B.C3775...@math.uiuc.edu>, Wacharin Wichiramala
: <wichi...@math.uiuc.edu> writes
:>Please help me. I want to use CRT unit for my DOS Turbo Pascal.
:>Please reply directly to me.

: This is a public newsgroup not a private consultation chamber - if you
: post here asking for help then please have the courtesy to hang around
: to read the answers.

The same in a few more words at

 Why "Reply by email, I don't read this newsgroup" gets flamed?
 http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/serveme.html

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Other Threads