Control panel programs ?!?!?!

Could anyone help me out please. I am trying to find out how to create a
control panel application i have tried everythig so far and cannot seem to
be able to do it.

Thanks in advance

Shane Jones

               shane...@globalnet.co.uk

Re:Control panel programs ?!?!?!

Hello Shane

Try this link... It worked for me...

http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/qanda/FAQ1043D.html

Jan

Shane Jones <shane...@globalnet.co.uk> skrev i artiklen
<7ktn27$fj...@gxsn.com>...

> Could anyone help me out please. I am trying to find out how to create a
> control panel application i have tried everythig so far and cannot seem
> be able to do it.

> Thanks in advance

> --
> Shane Jones

>                shane...@globalnet.co.uk

Re:Control panel programs ?!?!?!

Hello,

go to http://www.buypin.com
there is a component package named BUPack ...
install it and then, go to file/new/BuyPin and you'll find
what you need ;) it will create
the bases for a control panel unit ...
(the package is shareware, but you can use this expert freely ;p)

seb

Shane Jones a crit:

> Could anyone help me out please. I am trying to find out how to create a
> control panel application i have tried everythig so far and cannot seem to
> be able to do it.

> Thanks in advance

> --
> Shane Jones