Delphi won't start!

Hi everyone,

since a few days, my version of Delphi (3.0) rejects to start-up. As
soon as the component-palette is loading the complete system hangs up
itself. Only a cold-reboot can solve the problem.
I tried to undo any changes to the system I did since I last run Delphi
- without success.

Did anyone expirience the same problems and has a hint for me??

Thx in advance,

Dirk

--
Microwave: Signal from a friendly micro...

Re:Delphi won't start!

In your diaply properties, set you harware acceleration to none
and also get a newer driver for your display card

Cheers
Conrad Smith

Dirk Freese wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> since a few days, my version of Delphi (3.0) rejects to start-up. As
> soon as the component-palette is loading the complete system hangs up
> itself. Only a cold-reboot can solve the problem.
> I tried to undo any changes to the system I did since I last run Delphi
> - without success.

> Did anyone expirience the same problems and has a hint for me??

> Thx in advance,

> Dirk

> --
> Microwave: Signal from a friendly micro...

Other Threads