Compiler compilers/Lexical analysers for Delphi 2.0?

Hello,

I'm looking for compiler compilers/lexical analysers for Delphi 2.0,
preferably LEX/YACC/BISON but others should do. Also regular expression
recognizers would be helful. I've been looking thru various sources but
can't seem to find any.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Bart
* \\----// Bart Loosvelt                mo...@unicall.be *
*   /\   Please put '(TO BLO)' in title of any replies *
*   \__/   Mailbox checked minim. once a week, not daily *

Re:Compiler compilers/Lexical analysers for Delphi 2.0?

In article <33180080.2...@unicall.be>, mo...@unicall.be wrote:
>Hello,

>I'm looking for compiler compilers/lexical analysers for Delphi 2.0,
>preferably LEX/YACC/BISON but others should do. Also regular expression
>recognizers would be helful. I've been looking thru various sources but
>can't seem to find any.

There is one that works with borland pascal that is in all the major
share/freeware archives.

John

Yes my child, but if the computer industry were
driven by the "best" technology Bill Gates would
be washing car windows outside the Lincoln
Tunnel.

Other Threads