Math Routines

Greetings.....

Could anyone point me to some examples of
using some of the financial math routines
found in Delphi 2?

Or better yet.. does anyone know of a
financial calculator written in delphi?

Thanx....................
Bir...@TelMarCorp.com

Re:Math Routines

Birwin wrote:

> Greetings.....

> Could anyone point me to some examples of
> using some of the financial math routines
> found in Delphi 2?

> Or better yet.. does anyone know of a
> financial calculator written in delphi?

> Thanx....................
> Bir...@TelMarCorp.com

Hi
There is a business calculator VCL from Winc Software..$49 no source,
$99 with source. Call 1-800-840-8436. I don't know anything about the
company, but give them a call.

Tony

Re:Math Routines

On 12 Jan 1997 21:31:05 GMT, "Birwin" <bir...@telmarcorp.com> wrote:

>Could anyone point me to some examples of
>using some of the financial math routines
>found in Delphi 2?

There are reports that at least three of the financial math routines
return bad results (check the Delphi Buglists), so I would NOT rely on
them at all.

>Or better yet.. does anyone know of a
>financial calculator written in delphi?

There is not much to writing your own financial math routines! Check
out any decent book about investment and you will find the formulas
which can be simply transferred into Pascal.
--
Stefan Hoffmeister                   Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de
University of Passau, Bavaria, Germany

Other Threads