URL drops from IE

Hi Guru's...

After many hours of searching DejaNews, various Delphi sites and testing
ump{*word*249} components and sources, I just don't seem to be able to accept
dropped URL's...

Most of the time I can get a form to accept a list of dropped Filenames
from Windows Explorer and such, but URL's from IE never work.

Does anyone have the definitive solution to this?  Many articles I have
read claim to do so, but I haven't seen one work yet.

Thanks in advance,
Simon Perry (aka Pezz)
pezz@#NOSPAM#webaxs.net

Re:URL drops from IE

Pezz,

easy. Place a TRichEdit on your form (with name RichEdit1) and add the
following code:

procedure TForm1.RichEdit1DragOver(Sender, Source: TObject; X, Y: Integer;
  State: TDragState; var Accept: Boolean);
begin
  Accept := True;
end;

Sincerely,