About the Preview function of QuickReport

Help me, Please!
I don't know how to use DBGrid to select one record to preview on
QuickReport!
I use DBGrid to select the record. Then I use 'QuickReport.Preview' to make
a preview form. However, it previews the final record instead of the
selected one. I think the preview function go through all records from first
to final so the preview form shows the final record. Can anyone help me
solve this problem?

Re:About the Preview function of QuickReport

How about a TQuery which includes just this very record?
Another idea might be to have no DataSource at all but to fill the data into
TQRLabels on the OnNeedData-event of TQuickReport. HTH

In article <35dfd94...@news2.chevalier.net>, he...@superman.net says...

>Help me, Please!
>I don't know how to use DBGrid to select one record to preview on
>QuickReport!
>I use DBGrid to select the record. Then I use 'QuickReport.Preview' to make
>a preview form. However, it previews the final record instead of the
>selected one. I think the preview function go through all records from first
>to final so the preview form shows the final record. Can anyone help me
>solve this problem?

Other Threads