How convert graphic file formats?

Hi all,

Is there anybody to know how can I canvert graphic file formats to each
other?
For example from GIF to  TIFF, or from JPG to BMP and so on

Thanks

Re:How convert graphic file formats?

I find IrfanView in a batch file the easiest way, but otherwise just look
round at the many libraries available.  GraphicEx is free and allows
reading of many formats.  Writing is sometimes more difficult.

David

Shahram Shafieha wrote:
> Is there anybody to know how can I canvert graphic file formats to each
> other?
> For example from GIF to  TIFF, or from JPG to BMP and so on

You go to

http://www.wotsit.org/

get the descriptions of the format in question and code

a reader and a writer yourself.

--
                                       Andreas
LINUX users tune their system for stability

"Shahram Shafieha" <shshafi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3c0b5ae7_1@dnews...
> Is there anybody to know how can I canvert graphic file formats to each
> other?
> For example from GIF to  TIFF, or from JPG to BMP and so on

Normally, it's easier to convert from GIF to BMP and then BMP to TIFF.

Here's a large collection of links and tips about Delphi Graphics File Formats and Conversions:
http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/FileForm...

--
efg -- Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA
efg's Computer Lab Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab

Re:How convert graphic file formats?

Hallo I use

Image Alchemy PS (v1.10.1d58) - Copyright (c) 1990-97, Handmade Software,
Inc.
A very good tool that works on prompt and handle images up to  size
64000x64000
pixels.

The second way is to use TIFFBMP and GIF unit. This Packagees can be found
at the
Delphi Superpage.

I have the packeges also on my computer and combined it with the
TFastBMP set Gordon Alex Cowie <gf...@jps.net>. It can also be found under
Delphi Superpage or www.jps.net/gfody.

Shahram Shafieha schrieb:

> Hi all,

> Is there anybody to know how can I canvert graphic file formats to each
> other?
> For example from GIF to  TIFF, or from JPG to BMP and so on

> Thanks

Other Threads