Rational Rose

Hello All,

Can anyone help me? I'm new in RR. So It will be very nice to have an
example of working with RR and Delphi together. Well, I saw the standard
demo (OrderSystem), but I'm interested in _REAL_ sample for Delphi (project
with full sources).
Waiting for response.

Thanks,

Anatoliy Vyzhletsov
av...@naverex.kiev.ua

Re:Rational Rose

Check out www.boldsoft.com.  They are heads above everyone (even Rational).
You model in Rose, then their "Bold for Delphi" product imports your Rose
model and creates most of your Delphi classes and all of your database
tables(in any ODBC-compliant database).  It's pretty schlick.
"Anatol Vyzhletsov" <ana...@tradeline.com.ua> wrote in message

> Hello All,

> Can anyone help me? I'm new in RR. So It will be very nice to have an
> example of working with RR and Delphi together. Well, I saw the standard
> demo (OrderSystem), but I'm interested in _REAL_ sample for Delphi
(project
> with full sources).
> Waiting for response.

> Thanks,