change filelist in opendialog

Hello,

I would like to use the TOpenDialog component to show files from a remote
appliction server (MIDAS).
Is there a way to change the filelist of a TOpenDialog with a proper
filelist I created manually ?
I have found a FFiles property in the TOpenDialog source, but was not able
to follow the source and to find a position where to access the filelist.

Is this the right property ?
Is is theoretically possible to change the filelist as TOpenDialog is a
wrapper of a Windows component ?
If not, are there some simple components to show server file lists ?

Thank you
Christian

Re:change filelist in opendialog

In article <3b49c810$1_2@dnews>, Christian wrote:
> I would like to use the TOpenDialog component to show files from a remote
> appliction server (MIDAS).
> Is there a way to change the filelist of a TOpenDialog with a proper
> filelist I created manually ?

No. The dialog is not a Delphi form, it is a Windows common dialog. It don't
think it would be feasable to modify it like you need. Better build your own
dialog. If you are not yet at Delphi 6:

"Explorer" TTreeview and TListview components
    http://www.plasmatech.com/shellctl.htm
    http://www.gexperts.org
    http://members.tripod.com/~JPStotz/TShellTree.html
    http://home.t-online.de/home/rvelthuis/shtrees.zip