TreeView for browsing PC devices and directories

First, sorry for my bad english.

Is there a way to do TTreeView browse devices and directories like
Windows Explorer does?

I've noted that WinZip 6 (in its "Extract" dialog) has a TreeView like
this: it shows icons, nethood, Control Panel, etc.

Can you help me?

If you have a solution, please answer to the newsgroup and to me too:
        mailto:tr...@moebius.es

THANKS

Re:TreeView for browsing PC devices and directories

> Is there a way to do TTreeView browse devices and directories like
> Windows Explorer does?

> I've noted that WinZip 6 (in its "Extract" dialog) has a TreeView like
> this: it shows icons, nethood, Control Panel, etc.

  One of the two SelectDirectory functions in D4 wraps the
ShBrowseForFolder API function that displays such a treeview. If you want
to integrate one directly into one of your forms this is more work. There
are 3rd-party controls for that, however, e.g. the shell control pack from
http://plasmatech.com/shellctl.htm.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads