convert C++ to pascal

I wrote a program in c++ and I want to compare it to an equivalent in
pascal.  Is there a program available to take c++ code and make it into
pascal code.  It is for my science fair project.  thanx.
yoyo2904

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:convert C++ to pascal

yoyo2...@my-deja.com wrote:

> I wrote a program in c++ and I want to compare it to an equivalent in
> pascal.  Is there a program available to take c++ code and make it into
> pascal code.  It is for my science fair project.  thanx.
> yoyo2904

There is a free c to Pascal translator available, but I never got it to
work for any but the simplest of c code. I'd be surprised if there was a
c++ to pascal translator that would do anything useful. You don't say
what sort of comparison you want to do, but it seems to me that a
comparison of a hand written program in one language with the machine
translation of that program to another language might not be what you
had in mind. I've seen the output of such programs, and they are
typically almost unreadable...

Al Moore

Other Threads