Database1.Session.GetTableNames

Everytime I use GetTableNames it throws up the login prompt. The Loginprompt
is set to false and I can view data in different tables without the login
prompt coming up.

Does anyone know how I can stop the login prompt from coming up or a better
to get table name from an access db?

thanks ash.

Re:Database1.Session.GetTableNames

Set your Params to give the username and the password by default for
the Database1's Connect method e.g.
USER NAME=sa
PASSWORD=sa

Try it?

"Ash Jones" <a...@arshia.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

> Everytime I use GetTableNames it throws up the login prompt. The
Loginprompt
> is set to false and I can view data in different tables without the login
> prompt coming up.

> Does anyone know how I can stop the login prompt from coming up or a
better
> to get table name from an access db?

> thanks ash.

Re:Database1.Session.GetTableNames

Thanks but I set my table name to the worng table!

silly!

Johann Evans <joh...@isysi.co.za> wrote in message

> Set your Params to give the username and the password by default for
> the Database1's Connect method e.g.
> USER NAME=sa
> PASSWORD=sa

> Try it?

> "Ash Jones" <a...@arshia.force9.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Everytime I use GetTableNames it throws up the login prompt. The
> Loginprompt
> > is set to false and I can view data in different tables without the
login
> > prompt coming up.

> > Does anyone know how I can stop the login prompt from coming up or a
> better
> > to get table name from an access db?

> > thanks ash.

Other Threads