Datamodule not visible as form

I have a Delphi project with a data module in it. Now I can see the code of
the data module, datamod.pas, but I cannot switch to form. My program still
works, but this means I cannot edit any Table or Query component in the
project.
What can I do?

Thanks for any help,

Teun Boschloo
Waterbedrijf Gelderland - Velp (Gld)
Netherlands
email tubat...@xs4all.nl

Re:Datamodule not visible as form

Datamodules are not a form that can be shown or edited at run-time.
You can still modify any table or query by accessing it in code from
any module that USES the datamodule. You can see and modify the form
in the IDE but not at run-time.

Woody

Teun Boschloo wrote in message <705d9j$o2...@forums.borland.com>...
>I have a Delphi project with a data module in it. Now I can see the
code of
>the data module, datamod.pas, but I cannot switch to form. My program
still
>works, but this means I cannot edit any Table or Query component in
the
>project.
>What can I do?

>Thanks for any help,