USB (mouse) drivers

How do you write drivers for USB for say a USB mouse in DOS?
(Don't tell me there isn't a need for one either or that it can't be done.)

Please e-mail reponses to gcaug...@home.com
Thank you for your assistance.

Re:USB (mouse) drivers

> How do you write drivers for USB for say a USB mouse in DOS?
> (Don't tell me there isn't a need for one either or that it can't be done.)

This is both offtopic and nonsense (as you seemt to know very well by
the comments in parentheses)

Though virtually everything can be done, it will be extremely hard. Even
if you manage to actually code the driver, it will probably eat too much
memory to be able to run applications afterwards.
(don't forget that 32-bits OS'es can hide the code above 1 MB, while
under
dos, all drivers + your main app needs to be in that 1 MB)

But if you insist, I would suggest to check the USB code of some free
OS like linux, which is C. There is no pascal code.

> Please e-mail reponses to gcaug...@home.com
> Thank you for your assistance.

That is not newsgroup policy, so I won't

--
Marco van de Voort (Mar...@stack.nl)

Pascal page on www.stack.nl/~marcov/xtdfpc.htm
Fortuneclone (written in Pascal with humor archive ) on
    www.stack.nl/~marcov/cookie.htm

Other Threads