BP 7.0 CRT-Unit

Hi,
Im trying to solve the crt unit problem with fast pcs. I know how to
modify the crt.asm file to get rid of the runtime error 200.
My problem is that I have to prove that no other code section is
changed. To manage this I used the tpumover to extract the original crt
unit to crt.tpu. Parallel to this I assembled and compiled the sources
in the runtime library and managed to get another file called crt.tpu
which has the same length as the extracted crt.tpu. Unfortunately both
files differ at some adresses, mainly with an offset of 1. How come ?
Does anybody know what to do to get an identical complation result ?

Regards Werner