Fancy forms and buttons?

Can anyone tell me how to implement a fancy form and buttons in Delphi 3?
Something like the Winamp or Sonique. Or is it possible for me to do so?
Thanks in advance.

Re:Fancy forms and buttons?

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:03:35 +0800, "Roslinda Binte Ahmad"

<rosli...@{*word*104}way.com.sg> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to implement a fancy form and buttons in Delphi 3?
>Something like the Winamp or Sonique. Or is it possible for me to do so?
>Thanks in advance.

Try using the TSkinForm component from Xue Huai Qing. You can make the
form, buttons and trackbar look any way you want and it even includes
a skin editor.

The site is at:

http://skys{*word*99}er.fortunecity.com/seque/344/freeware_e.htm

Hope this is what you're looking for

Merrick

Re:Fancy forms and buttons?

Roslinda Binte Ahmad <rosli...@{*word*104}way.com.sg> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:38da30d...@news.{*word*104}way.com.sg...

> Can anyone tell me how to implement a fancy form and buttons in Delphi 3?
> Something like the Winamp or Sonique. Or is it possible for me to do so?
> Thanks in advance.

You can try the components found in "ZieglerCollection one" for this. Find
it on our homepage at http://www.zieglersoft.dk or
http://www.zieglersoft.com
--

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft             Email: cl...@zieglersoft.dk
Rughaven 25,2           WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg           Phone: (+45) 9811 3772
Denmark                            ICQ: 19316950

Re:Fancy forms and buttons?

Thank you for the link :-)

Merrick <merrick_lemo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:03:35 +0800, "Roslinda Binte Ahmad"
> <rosli...@{*word*104}way.com.sg> wrote:

> >Can anyone tell me how to implement a fancy form and buttons in Delphi 3?
> >Something like the Winamp or Sonique. Or is it possible for me to do so?
> >Thanks in advance.

> Try using the TSkinForm component from Xue Huai Qing. You can make the
> form, buttons and trackbar look any way you want and it even includes
> a skin editor.

> The site is at:

> http://skys{*word*99}er.fortunecity.com/seque/344/freeware_e.htm

> Hope this is what you're looking for

> Merrick

Re:Fancy forms and buttons?

In article <38da30d...@news.{*word*104}way.com.sg>, "Roslinda Binte Ahmad"

<rosli...@{*word*104}way.com.sg> writes:
>Can anyone tell me how to implement a fancy form and buttons in Delphi 3?
>Something like the Winamp or Sonique. Or is it possible for me to do so?

You don't get the source, but Developer Express is giving away a small sample
of their classy Delphi/C++ Builder controls as a carrot to register for their
forum.

Called Forum Library its on :-

www.devexpress.com\products\exforlib.html

This info was in Dave Jewell.s article in the April 2000 issue of PCPro.
magazine.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Re:Fancy forms and buttons?

Hi,

You may want to check out:
http://praktical.com/organic/
it's a set of Delphi components to make your application skinable. Very
easy to use and very powerfull.

Bye,
Jack.

In article <38da30d...@news.{*word*104}way.com.sg>,
"Roslinda Binte Ahmad" <rosli...@{*word*104}way.com.sg> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to implement a fancy form and buttons in
Delphi 3?
> Something like the Winamp or Sonique. Or is it possible for me to do
so?
> Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.