Modal form and taskbar focus problem?

I have noticed in delphi if a have an application that shows a modal
form and I switch to another app and then switch back using the taskbar
it doesn't show the modal form but the main form underneath but it I
use ALT-TAB to switch back to the app it displays the modal form.
Is there a way to fix this by setting some window properties.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Re:Modal form and taskbar focus problem?

I'd love to hear more about this, I've been minimizing the main form and
resetting the state after closing the modal window when I need to worry
about it.

max

Mr. Mark R Horan wrote in message <65quf9$o1...@falcon.inetnebr.com>...

>I have noticed in delphi if a have an application that shows a modal
>form and I switch to another app and then switch back using the taskbar
>it doesn't show the modal form but the main form underneath but it I
>use ALT-TAB to switch back to the app it displays the modal form.
>Is there a way to fix this by setting some window properties.
>Any help is appreciated.

>Thanks, Mark

Other Threads