Hardware Control & Delphi 2

Has anyone used the port i/o drivers from WinStar and Blue Water Systems
in a Delphi 2 application?  Appreciate any feedback you can give me.

Jeff Jolie ....shaken, not stirred.

Re:Hardware Control & Delphi 2

Jeff Jolie <ne...@connix.com> wrote:

>Has anyone used the port i/o drivers from WinStar and Blue Water Systems
>in a Delphi 2 application?  Appreciate any feedback you can give me.

I use my own component for Delphi-2 under Windows95.
This component is used for:
1. Write/read of input/output ports
2. Access to given addresses of physical memory
3. Handling hardware interrupts.

I want to put it on the Web Site, shareware, $40
How do 'All' think - would West pay to poor russian programmer? :)

Victor

Other Threads