math routines for regression

Hi
I need to compute multivariable regression on a set of data, and i wondered
if i could find a (free) related library with this kind of functions in
Delphi or at least Pascal. The ones i have found on the web are in Fortran,
and not easy to translate.
I'm also interested in links to mathematical sites giving algorithms or any
clear explanation about these techniques.

Thanks

Denis

Re:math routines for regression

Denis,

You MUST have a look at E.G. Flynn's site. I don't have the URL at hand, but
I think you can find it by browsing the NG's.

Alfred.

Denis Jeanroy <denj...@claranet.fr> schreef in berichtnieuws
Zh8B4.173$pQ5.6...@nnrp3.clara.net...

> Hi
> I need to compute multivariable regression on a set of data, and i
wondered
> if i could find a (free) related library with this kind of functions in
> Delphi or at least Pascal. The ones i have found on the web are in
Fortran,
> and not easy to translate.
> I'm also interested in links to mathematical sites giving algorithms or
any
> clear explanation about these techniques.

> Thanks

> Denis

Re:math routines for regression

Found the URL:

http://www.efg2.com/Lab

"Alfred ten Hoeve" <alfred.tenHo...@freeler.nl> wrote in message

> http://www.efg2.com/Lab

Thanks for the plug.  This link will reduce your search:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/StatisticsAndPro...
y.htm

Also, check for links to sites by Mark Vaughan, Jean Debord and Glenn Crouch
on the
Pillars of Delphi page.  They all have excellent math sites for TP and
Delphi.
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Pillars

--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:math routines for regression

Earl,

Sorry for misspelling your name,

Alfred.

Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@att.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
63jB4.7144$9M1.490...@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> "Alfred ten Hoeve" <alfred.tenHo...@freeler.nl> wrote in message

> > http://www.efg2.com/Lab

> Thanks for the plug.  This link will reduce your search:

http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/StatisticsAndPro...
> y.htm

> Also, check for links to sites by Mark Vaughan, Jean Debord and Glenn
Crouch
> on the
> Pillars of Delphi page.  They all have excellent math sites for TP and
> Delphi.
> http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/Pillars

> --
> efg