I do think i have found a large bug of BDE or TTable

I have a little personal database application about 100 recorders.
I used the follow codes to sort the field:

Table1->IndexFieldNames="AFieldName"

to sort each field at running time, it works well except when i sort the
field: Email Address", The result is very strange. The DBGrid showed me It
made some duplicate records and are not sorted.

I ever tried to modify the background database directly: i only indexed the
field: Email Address". When i open the program the DBgrid show the same,
some duplicate records has been maked and are not sorted.

I think it is a large bug of BDE or TTable...
I'm using:
C++Builder 5.0 +SP1
MS Access 2000 (MS Office 2000)

Re:I do think i have found a large bug of BDE or TTable

Is it possible to post a subset of code and data to the attachments group
that demonstrates the problem?

Thanks

Walter

"Frank" <shang...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I'm using:
> C++Builder 5.0 +SP1
> MS Access 2000 (MS Office 2000)

You have a far better chance of getting an answer in:
borland.public.cppbuilder.database.desktop

Christopher Latta

Re:I do think i have found a large bug of BDE or TTable

Thank you very much, i have posted it to the:
borland.public.cppbuilder.database.desktop, please reply it there. thanks
again.

"Walter Prins" <wprins.nos...@ananzi.co.za> wrote in message

> Is it possible to post a subset of code and data to the attachments group
> that demonstrates the problem?

> Thanks

> Walter

Other Threads