Saving graphics into an MS SQL Server 7.0 image field

Hi,

I have tried several ways of updating an image field into a MS SQL Server
7.0 image field, but I continuously receive the error invalid blob size.  I
can move data into the field, I can see the image in a dbImage control on
the screen, but when I go to post the record, I receive the invalid blob
size.
My current code that I am using is as follows:
BS : TBlobstream;

BS := TBlobStream.Create(Query2logo, bmReadWrite);
Image1.Picture.Graphic.SaveToStream(BS);

If there is anyone who can help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks
David Sisco

Re:Saving graphics into an MS SQL Server 7.0 image field

Hi David!

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:38:34 -0500, "David Sisco"

<david_si...@riskvision.com> wrote:
>I have tried several ways of updating an image field into a MS SQL Server
>7.0 image field, but I continuously receive the error invalid blob size.  I
>can move data into the field, I can see the image in a dbImage control on
>the screen, but when I go to post the record, I receive the invalid blob
>size.

set "BLOB SIZE" parameter for MSSQL driver in BDE Administrator to
something higher then 32.

tomi.

Other Threads