Caps/Num/Scroll Lights & ANS2PAS

Hello! I really need some help...

I am trying to make a program to display an ANSI file but I want that
file to be incorporated into the program (I don't just want to display
it, because it might be deleted before the program is run).
And while that file is being displayed I want the Num/Scroll/Caps keyboard
lights to flash in order...Is there anyone that knows how to do this? Any
help would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance.

--
Max Kalika
University of California at Santa Barbara