Porting forms from vb to delphi/builder

Hi!

        Is there some tool to convert a vb form into a delphi/builder form?
O:-)
TIA

Re:Porting forms from vb to delphi/builder

Why is it that I only see people switching from VB to Delphi and not
backwards? I just can't figure it out... LOL!

;o)

Jeroen

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:16:18 +0100, "Jeroen Mineur" <dj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Why is it that I only see people switching from VB to Delphi and not
>backwards? I just can't figure it out... LOL!

        Well, if so many of us saw the light, there should be tools to ease
the transition, no? ;-)  I can't believe there's no tool to automate the form
convertion...

Re:Porting forms from vb to delphi/builder

In article <b9qr3t0bqkptpi57qqi7j6f47b28t6k...@4ax.com>, Fernando Rodrguez
wrote:

>  Well, if so many of us saw the light, there should be tools to ease
> the transition, no? ;-)  I can't believe there's no tool to automate the form
> convertion...

There is at least one, called DeLux, by QBS Software http://www.qbss.com
I don't know it myself, just saw it mentioned in the "new products" section of
the latest Delphi Magazine.

Note: Till Feb.2001 i will only visit the groups on weekends, so  be patient if
i don't reply immediately.

Other Threads