Erase MEMO field content with SQl

Someone can help me about how can i delete the content on a blob field
(MEMO) with a SQL ?

I use paradox tables

Re:Erase MEMO field content with SQl

You can set it to NULL.  That's all that you can do with the value.

>Csar A. Gonzlez wrote:

> Someone can help me about how can i delete the content on a blob field
> (MEMO) with a SQL ?

> I use paradox tables

> ChimneySweep(R):  Release 4.0 is here!!

Re:Erase MEMO field content with SQl

UPDATE MYTABLE SET MYMEMO = NULL

--
Bill

Re:Erase MEMO field content with SQl

>Someone can help me about how can i delete the content on a blob field
>(MEMO) with a SQL ?

>I use paradox tables

Update "MemoTable"
set memoField = Null
Where nameField ='Fred'
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Erase MEMO field content with SQl

> UPDATE MYTABLE SET MYMEMO = NULL

When i execute

UPDATE ARTICULOS SET SERIALES = NULL

The BDE send this error

'Capabilty not supported'  !!!

Re:Erase MEMO field content with SQl

The following works for me using the sample biolife table.

update biolife b set b.notes = null
where b."species no" < 0

--
Bill