Help with Greek characters in D3

I have a problem in using Greek Characters in the databases of Delphi 3
I can use Greek characters in the IDE in the components and source code
but when I save to a table and retreive the characters are changed.
I have tried to configure the BDE but the problrm was not solved.

Can anybody help me since this should also be a problem with
other languages using "international" characters as well.

Sotiris Koussouris

Re:Help with Greek characters in D3

>I have a problem in using Greek Characters in the databases of Delphi 3
>I can use Greek characters in the IDE in the components and source code
>but when I save to a table and retreive the characters are changed.
>I have tried to configure the BDE but the problrm was not solved.

You need to change the table language to 'ansi ascii'

Other Threads