Wrapping Text

When using Memo or RichText, lines that are wrapped are only VIEWED that way.  If you
import a text file, the lines appear wrapped, but outputting the 'line' items, and the
text looks the same as the original.  How can I access the lines in the wrapped mode
(same as view) ??

---------------------------------------
Gerry Kaslowski
Fountain Valley, CA
g...@primenet.com

Re:Wrapping Text

Gerard J. Kaslowski <g...@primenet.com> wrote:

>When using Memo or RichText, lines that are wrapped are only VIEWED that way.  If you
>import a text file, the lines appear wrapped, but outputting the 'line' items, and the
>text looks the same as the original.  How can I access the lines in the wrapped mode
>(same as view) ??

Look into the source of Memo.

Other Threads