Cannot run a unit or DLL error message

Usually, right after an exception in my application (running in the
de{*word*81})
I get the error message " Cannot run a unit or DLL" the next time I go to
compile/run the application.  The only way out of this that I know of is to
delete the project file and rebuild it.

Does anyone have any idea why this happens?

p.s. Its a pain not being to call for tech support without paying to
     report a problem.  Oh well Cest-la-vie!

*  Rick Socia                                  Measurement Technologies  *
*  Senior Software Engineer                    3585 Sacramento Drive, F  *
*  Phone: (805) 549-0595                       San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 *
*  Phone: (805) 929-4997                       email : rso...@slonet.org *

Re:Cannot run a unit or DLL error message

> Usually, right after an exception in my application (running in the
> de{*word*81})
> I get the error message " Cannot run a unit or DLL" the next time I go to
> compile/run the application.  The only way out of this that I know of is to
> delete the project file and rebuild it.

Sorry, no help, but an easier way to get around it is to use Compile|Build All.

Other Threads