US-FL PASCAL Programmers Wanted!!!!

TeamAlliance Orlando-Jacksonville & Miami, is a  technical
placement firm headquartered in Orlando Florida.  We are
part of a national firm.  Our focus is on contract & full time
positions in Florida.  Please read the 'How to Apply' section of
this ad, and we look forward to assisting you in your next job!
NOTE:
Please e-mail your resume to the address listed after the
"How to Apply" section!  -Thanks! :-)

We are searching for PASCAL developers.  It is a plus if you have
btrieve experience, and novell network expereince.

This is an excellent opportunity!
If you have a friend that you can recomment, we offer referral fees!

SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:  PASCAL, Betrieve, Team Player,
(Insurance experience is a plus), Sharp, Professional

SALARY RANGE: Competative

LOCATION: Orlando, FL

*HOW TO APPLY FOR POSITION*
1. If your skills match the requirement then e-mail you resume
    in ASCII text format. (Paste your resume into the message.)
2. Include the amount of your current salary or hourly rate.
3. Indicate the job title and/or description along with the location
    of the position for which you are applying.
4. Include 2-3 managers names & phone numbers as references.

TeamAlliance Orlando-Jacksonville & Miami
101 Southhall Lane, Suite 400
Maitland, FL  32751
Phone: (407) 667-4890 (Ask for Ms. Tarver)
FAX: (800) 667-0146

Please e-mail resume to the following address:
(Internet)         dtar...@teamalliance-florida.com

See our WEB page:
(Our Region's WEB) http://www.teamalliance-florida.com
(Our Jobs)  http://www.teamalliance-florida.com/jobs.html