How to return a TDataSet

Hi for all

How I do to return/send a TDataSet on a Automation Objetc?

I need share a TDataSet between Automation Objects then I need a
function/property to return it and then pass it to another object

example:
Automation1.fill(Automation2.DataSet)

Thanks

Adriano.rodenbu...@publimanager.com

Re:How to return a TDataSet

Adriano Rodenbusch <adriano.rodenbu...@publimanager.com> wrote in message

> Hi for all

> How I do to return/send a TDataSet on a Automation Objetc?

> I need share a TDataSet between Automation Objects then I need a
> function/property to return it and then pass it to another object

You can transfer data in a big variant array or provide a communication
interface that will expose
some helper functions such as First, Next, GetRecordData ect...

--
Azret

Re:How to return a TDataSet

Or you can wrap a TDataset around a COM class exposing, say, an IDataset
interface and in it implementing the methods/properties that you require.
(you'll have to manually implement this wrapper class)

have fun
--
Binh Ly
http://www.techvanguards.com

"Adriano Rodenbusch" <adriano.rodenbu...@publimanager.com> wrote in message

> Hi for all

> How I do to return/send a TDataSet on a Automation Objetc?

> I need share a TDataSet between Automation Objects then I need a
> function/property to return it and then pass it to another object

> example:
> Automation1.fill(Automation2.DataSet)

> Thanks

> Adriano.rodenbu...@publimanager.com