How to Select data between two database

Hi all,

How can I select data between two database, for example I have table T1
in database D1 and table T2 in database D2, what is the SQL Query to
join data in table T1 and T2 (assumming that both tables has same
structure).

Thank.

Re:How to Select data between two database

> How can I select data between two database, for example I have table T1
> in database D1 and table T2 in database D2, what is the SQL Query to
> join data in table T1 and T2 (assumming that both tables has same
> structure).

It could not be done. Retrieving data from multiple database(s) in a single
query/sp is not supported.

Using IBX/IBO -I don't know FIBPlus-, if your table has same structure, you
can trick it by change the IBQuery/Table database property to another
connection, make sure that the TIBQuery _is_not_ already opened/actived.

HTH,

-Jaimy
--
Jaimy Azle | Principle Developer