Corrupted Paradox Table

Hi all, sorry but this is very urgent.

I know that this is not the right forum, but I'm quite sure to get some help
or hints here.

One of my customers had a totally damaged Paradox Table. Reparing with
Paradox 7 or  the Database surface in our Delphi 5.01 causes the error 8961
"Table not found".

Definetly this error code is wrong. Probably the header is so currupted
that the repair program failed.
Has someone a good idea? Perhaps an URL at hand??  (Peter, Eddie, Craig
.......)

I'm very frustrated.  Saturday night and Sunday morning I tried to crack
this beast, but in vain.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Martin Cremer

Re:Corrupted Paradox Table

"Martin Cremer" <Martin.Cre...@t-online.de> skrev i en meddelelse

> One of my customers had a totally damaged Paradox Table. Reparing with
> Paradox 7 or  the Database surface in our Delphi 5.01 causes the error
8961
> "Table not found".
> Definetly this error code is wrong. Probably the header is so currupted
> that the repair program failed.

Try the Paradox Table Repair utility found at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html

Finn Tolderlund

Re:Corrupted Paradox Table

Hi Finn,

many many thanks for this link. I looked at "download" not "support".
With the old Dos program TUtilities 4.0 I could repair the table with all
datasets  (more then 10.000) in less then one second.

It's exactly what I read recently.
"The newsgroups in these days are the studentpubs in the past".

Cheers

Martin Cremer
"Finn Tolderlund" <XnospamYfinn.tolderlu...@Ymobilixnet.dkXnospamY> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag news:39cf7583_2@dnews...

> "Martin Cremer" <Martin.Cre...@t-online.de> skrev i en meddelelse
> Try the Paradox Table Repair utility found at
> http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html

> Finn Tolderlund

Other Threads