Word-file into a db-table.

Hi,

I wan tot store some word files into a table. I've been thiking of using a
blob, but how? Does anyone know where to find some sample-code?

Thanks

Re:Word-file into a db-table.

(DataSet1.FieldByName('TheWordBlob') as
TBlobField).LoadFromFile('c:\foo\doo.doc');

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:58:47 +0100, "Arnold Douma"

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Word-file into a db-table.

Then use LoadFromStream instead of LoadFromFile.

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:58:39 +0100, "Arnold Douma"

--
Bill (TeamB)