TPW - toolbars and the scrollbars ???

The borland pascal 7 set has an example buttonbar unit. I dont have it,
but from memory you create the toolbar in a child window, turn the MDI
flag off for the child window. You also need to resize the MDI client
window to exclude the buttonbar. I have done it, but I was unable to
make my button bar "float".

Re:TPW - toolbars and the scrollbars ???

The borland pascal 7 set has an example buttonbar unit. I dont have it,
but from memory you create the toolbar in a child window, turn the MDI
flag off for the child window. You also need to resize the MDI client
window to exclude the buttonbar. I have done it, but I was unable to
make my button bar "float".

Other Threads