procedure not working

> I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
> execute. can anybody help?
> it goes like this...
> Procedure Show_window;
> begin
>   clrscr;
>   textcolor(black);
>   window(1,1,80,25);
> end;

   Wonderful...this is "like" the code which won't compile.  <sign>  How
can we _possibly_ help, when you haven't posted the actual code and/or
detailed the actual compiler error you're getting?
   Y'know, I'll just _BET_ you'll get the answer you're seeking once you
tell us what error you got and post the real code!

Re:procedure not working

Hi,

Lim <mailto:li...@pacific.net.sg> said:

>Hi,

>I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
>execute. can anybody help?

Compiling <> Executing a program.

If it stops on compilation then the exact error message will help solve
the problem.

If it stops on execution then I suspect you are a terminal sufferer of
RT200. Cure: read the Mini-FAQ, addresses in .sig

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Re:procedure not working

mrc...@primenet.com (Mike Copeland) wrote:
>   Wonderful...this is "like" the code which won't compile.  <sign>  How
>can we _possibly_ help, when you haven't posted the actual code and/or
>detailed the actual compiler error you're getting?
>   Y'know, I'll just _BET_ you'll get the answer you're seeking once you
>tell us what error you got and post the real code!

It is probably proprietary and can't be posted.

Jud McCranie

Re:procedure not working

In article <72T7N3VJI5O1TwkuZRfB0oYm8...@4ax.com>,

  jud.mccra...@mindspring.com wrote:
> mrc...@primenet.com (Mike Copeland) wrote:

> >   Wonderful...this is "like" the code which won't compile.  <sign>
How
> >can we _possibly_ help, when you haven't posted the actual code
and/or
> >detailed the actual compiler error you're getting?
> >   Y'know, I'll just _BET_ you'll get the answer you're seeking once
you
> >tell us what error you got and post the real code!

> It is probably proprietary and can't be posted.

Try Deja, and look ar his posting history, the guy is reacting to
get rich quick postings, if his code is proprietory, the pope is a
{*word*263}.

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
prin...@willis.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:procedure not working

In article <37faacb...@news.{*word*104}way.com.sg>, Lim <li...@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
>Hi,

>I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling when
>execute. can anybody help?

>it goes like this...

>Procedure Show_window;
>begin
>  clrscr;
>  textcolor(black);
>  window(1,1,80,25);

Sure it stops as ... is not valid Pascal.

>end;

Osmo

Re:procedure not working

<li...@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
> >Hi,

> >I have a procedure in a program that stops the program from compiling
when
> >execute. can anybody help?

> >it goes like this...

> >Procedure Show_window;
> >begin
> >  clrscr;
> >  textcolor(black);
> >  window(1,1,80,25);

> Sure it stops as ... is not valid Pascal.

> >end;

I like it :)

Robert
--