IPicture and IPictureDisp - Passing a Picture across OOP client/server boundary

I'm trying to pass the contents from a TPicture from a client up to an OLE
Server and then back to a different client. According to the documentation,
I have to pass an IPicture interface to the TPicture object so the contents
will be properly marshalled. In order to do this, the documentation says to
use GetOlePicture - except GetOlePicture acts on a IPicureDisp interface and
that doesn't seem to want to be marshalled properly. What can I do?

Thanks,

Adam

aja...@customcama.com

Re:IPicture and IPictureDisp - Passing a Picture across OOP client/server boundary

<<Adam Jawer:
I'm trying to pass the contents from a TPicture from a
client up to an OLE Server and then back to a different
client.

IPicture only works with in-priocess servers, because it
uses a device handle - with out-of-process servers you can
use a vararray of bytes to send images.

  TeamB don't see posts sent via Google or ISPs