DXF, IGES and Animation in Windows

Hi!

I'm working on a simulation tool using Delphi targeting Windows 3.1 (shall
finally be Windows 95). The simulation uses 2D CAD designs for the visualisation
and there exactly my problems starts. I need to support the following input
formats: AutoCAD DXF and IGES. Are there any libraries or so available to handle
these formats?

Then I need a 2D grphics library to work with these objects, animate them (my
employee wants it in real-time) still being the the windows environment. Any
hints on this. How to I produce fast and smooth animation under Windows?

Some people suggested me using WinG for double-buffering, why do I need WinG?
Isn't it possible to create double-buffers with the normal Win DCs?

Any help is appreciated ...

Bye,

 Rossi

--
Marcus Jacob     Amiga // 3000-25/10              ro...@tindrum.tng.oche.de
                 3.1 \X/  Piccolo-SD64                        PGP available