How can i see transactions already commited

Hello,

In discussion of  "Interbase: Best DB in the world" I read of number of
Transactions ID.

How can I see the Number of trancations ID's and the list of the
transactions?

Sds,

Marcelo Duraes da Silva

MarDur Marcelo Duraes da Silva
ICQ#: 72544863

Re:How can i see transactions already commited

You can see the oildest interesting transaction, oldest active transaction,
oldest snapshot transaction and next transaction number by displaying the
database header statistics in IBConsole or with gstat.

--
Bill