Using the SetupPrinter Component

I am trying to use the SetupPrinter Component without any luck. Am I
supposed to do anything with the returned data in order to make the printer
respond to the changes requested by the user?  I cannot find any
documentation in the online help related to this, although it implies that
the dialog component handles everything..... From what I can see, it
doesn't.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Re:Using the SetupPrinter Component

Michael -

All of the changes should be reflected in your Printer object as soon
as the dialog closes with an OK. If that's not happening, can you be a
bit more specific about the change you're not getting the effect of?

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads