Focusing panels within a tdbCtrlGrid

I am using a tdbctrlgrid displaying nine panels, what i would like to do is
program an on mouse move event that causes the appropriate panel to become
focused when the mouse cursor moves over it (just like when you click on the
panel within the ctrlgrid) however i cannot find the appropriate command to
do this. Set focus only brings the ctrlgrid itself into focus leaving the
focused panel the same.
Basically how do i identify the specific panel and how do i then focus it?

thanks in advance
Lee

--
If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train
stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?

Re:Focusing panels within a tdbCtrlGrid

That would be very hard. Because controls in A TDBControlGrid are not real
controls. They are painted copies of the controls you placed at runtime.
Lee Hosford wrote:
> I am using a tdbctrlgrid displaying nine panels, what i would like to do is
> program an on mouse move event that causes the appropriate panel to become
> focused when the mouse cursor moves over it (just like when you click on the
> panel within the ctrlgrid) however i cannot find the appropriate command to
> do this. Set focus only brings the ctrlgrid itself into focus leaving the
> focused panel the same.
> Basically how do i identify the specific panel and how do i then focus it?

> thanks in advance
> Lee

> --
> If a bus station is where a bus stops, and a train station is where a train
> stops, why do I have a work station on my desk?

Re:Focusing panels within a tdbCtrlGrid

Thought that might be the case.
However if you can click on one panel and that becomes the active panel
within the grid it should be possible by simulating a mouse click on the
mouse move event.
Any ideas what function conrols this?

Motty Adler <MAd...@TheKosher.net> wrote in message

> That would be very hard. Because controls in A TDBControlGrid are not real
> controls. They are painted copies of the controls you placed at runtime.

Other Threads