BLOB's & JPEG

I've hit a mental block.  Maybe you can't store a JPEG in a BLOB field
(Paradox 7 Table), but I'm sure you can.  If so, can anyone help me out?

Re:BLOB's & JPEG

Rob,

The easy way: You can then cut & paste the graphic in a container that can
store it into a graphic database field. (Then it gets converted and isn't a
true JPEG anymore, though).

The proper way, if you really want to store the graphic as a genuine JPEG:
use a TFileStream and TBlobStream to store the JPEG into a blob database
field. If you're having trouble with that, let me know. I can't seem to
locate it that quick, but I know that I've got a sample here somewhere...
;-)

Best,
--
Harry Doldersum,
Harry_Dolder...@csi.com

Rob Brand <R...@magicmaintenance.com> schreef in artikel
<369A0AD4.5A764...@magicmaintenance.com>...

> I've hit a mental block.  Maybe you can't store a JPEG in a BLOB field
> (Paradox 7 Table), but I'm sure you can.  If so, can anyone help me out?

Other Threads