Looking for programming Printer port tutorials

Hi !!!

I am learning  about programming printer ports. Anyone could send me any
good tutorials or references (book addresses).

Thank You

Re:Looking for programming Printer port tutorials

"Damjan Vengu?t" wrote:

> I am learning  about programming printer ports. Anyone could send me any
> good tutorials or references (book addresses).

http://start.at/tp-links
chapter "serial" (has a subchapter about your subject).
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:Looking for programming Printer port tutorials

Here are several sites i've found useful...

  http://www.lvr.com/  (Favorite: Jan Axelson's excellent site.)

  http://et.nmsu.edu/~etti/fall96/computer/printer/printer.html

  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ih/doc/par/

  http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/kheidens/ppmfaq/khppmfaq.htm

  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8302/epp.htm

Hope this helps...

  michael

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:30:48 +0200, "Ing. Franz Glaser"

<meg-gla...@eunet.at> wrote:
>"Damjan Vengu?t" wrote:

>> I am learning  about programming printer ports. Anyone could send me any
>> good tutorials or references (book addresses).

>http://start.at/tp-links
>chapter "serial" (has a subchapter about your subject).

Other Threads