Need tutorials on Object Pascal

These days there are many free tutorials available on the internet.
So, if any of you knows a good place to learn Object Pascal, it is
appreciated.
I want to learn it because I want to use Borland Delphi efficiently.
I know standard pascal only and that's not enough for becoming a good
programmer in Delphi.

Thank you in advance.
Arash

Re:Need tutorials on Object Pascal

I know a few of the delphi sites where you can start from try:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~dgb/delphi.html
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TK_Boyd/Tut.htm
http://www.jgsoft.com/dellinks.shtml
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/~robert/delphi/
etc. etc. List is long.

A. Vohra

GOTO Arashu wrote:
> These days there are many free tutorials available on the internet.
> So, if any of you knows a good place to learn Object Pascal, it is
> appreciated.
> I want to learn it because I want to use Borland Delphi efficiently.
> I know standard pascal only and that's not enough for becoming a good
> programmer in Delphi.

> Thank you in advance.
> Arash

  av228.vcf