MCI command in Borland Pascal v. 7.0

Hi!

I need to send MCI commands to Windows ver. 3.1 and 3.11. To be precise:
I need to play a .WAV file through Windows' standard-drivers.

As far as i can see, there is NO support for multimedia in the standard
BP 7.0.

Does anyone have a unit .TPW or any good ideas how i get my program to
play sounds and music?

Regards. Bjoern B. Stancke, Denmark.

Note: I would be glad if you would be kind enough to E-mail answers to me.

Re:MCI command in Borland Pascal v. 7.0

[Skipped]
>I need to send MCI commands to Windows ver. 3.1 and 3.11. To be precise:
>I need to play a .WAV file through Windows' standard-drivers.
>As far as i can see, there is NO support for multimedia in the standard
>BP 7.0.
>Does anyone have a unit .TPW or any good ideas how i get my program to
>play sounds and music?

[Skipped]
Hi!
   I have got MMSYSTEM.TPW, MMSYSTEM.HLP, MMSYSTEM.DLL(for Windows 3.1 &
another one for Windows'95). Their total size is about 700Kb(not packed).
If you want, I can send them to you archived by RAR or SFX by RAR(uuencoded
ofcourse).

                         SBR.

Bu...@stk.ksu.ras.ru

Other Threads