ImageEditor and 256 color problem

Hi folks,

  I don't think that I'm the only one who have problems with the Image
Editor that comes with Delphi 2.0.  I have a lot of difficulties when
I draw a 256 color picture, for example the .RES file.

  Is there another program wich can edit .RES better?

  Thanks!

dlav...@servier.ca

Re:ImageEditor and 256 color problem

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:01:06 GMT, dlav...@servier.ca (Denis Lavoie)
wrote:

>  I don't think that I'm the only one who have problems with the Image
>Editor that comes with Delphi 2.0.  I have a lot of difficulties when
>I draw a 256 color picture, for example the .RES file.

I use a separate bitmap editor (such as PhotoShop), and then load the
bitmap into a .RES file with Resource Workshop. You can also use the
bitmap editor in Resource Workshop.
--
Ray Lischner, Tempest Software, Inc., Corvallis, Oregon, USA
Author of Secrets of Delphi 2 (http://www.tempest-sw.com/secrets/)

Re:ImageEditor and 256 color problem

You could try Borland Resource Workshop that comes with the Delphi RAD
Pack.
I haven't worked a lot with Delphi 2.0's Image Editor, but it beats the 1.0
Image Editor hands down. It does a lot of things neither of those 2 can.

Alain Quesnel

Denis Lavoie <dlav...@servier.ca> wrote in article
<332d695e.8825...@news.videotron.com>...

> Hi folks,

>   I don't think that I'm the only one who have problems with the Image
> Editor that comes with Delphi 2.0.  I have a lot of difficulties when
> I draw a 256 color picture, for example the .RES file.

>   Is there another program wich can edit .RES better?

>   Thanks!

> dlav...@servier.ca

Re:ImageEditor and 256 color problem

>   I don't think that I'm the only one who have problems with the Image
> Editor that comes with Delphi 2.0.  I have a lot of difficulties when
> I draw a 256 color picture, for example the .RES file.

I have de same problem qhen i try to print a form witch contains a 256
colors bitmap...Please help?????
bpe...@uvigo.es

Other Threads