WinSight & Windows 95

For some reason when I find a window, or start monitoring
messages with WinSight in Windows 95, it hangs.  Is there
a patched version of WinSight that will work with Windows 95?

I have two versions:  One from Delphi 1.02, and one from
BC++ 4.51.  I am surprised that this topic has not been
brought up before.  It could be then that it only appears
on my system.

Best regards,
Michael Vincze
m...@asd470.dseg.ti.com

Re:WinSight & Windows 95

For some reason when I find a window, or start monitoring
messages with WinSight in Windows 95, it hangs.  Is there
a patched version of WinSight that will work with Windows 95?

I have two versions:  One from Delphi 1.02, and one from
BC++ 4.51.  I am surprised that this topic has not been
brought up before.  It could be then that it only appears
on my system.

Best regards,
Michael Vincze
m...@asd470.dseg.ti.com